Symposium Registration Fee
The Symposium registration fee is EUR 150.
- Symposium delegates who want their papers (after being reviewed and accepted) to be published in the Symposium Book should pay their registration fee by 1 March 2019.
- Registration fee payment is open until 10 May 2019 but papers of delegates who register after 1 March 2019 cannot be published in the Symposium Book.
Registration fee waiving
Participants registered for the XVII BCES Conference may participate in the Symposium without paying the Symposium registration fee. In their case sending the Symposium registration form is enough for registration.
The symposium registration fee includes
- Participation in the Symposium sessions and coffee / tea breaks
- Presentation of one paper at the Symposium sessions
- Publication of the abstract of the paper (after being reviewed and accepted) in the Symposium Program
- Publication of the full text of the paper (after being reviewed and accepted) in the Symposium Book
- Copy of the printed version of the Symposium Program
- Copy of the printed version of the Symposium Book
- Materials (file, paper, pen, badge, laminated certificate, flyers)
In case of cancellation, there is no refund of the registration fee.